Schools Recycling Competition
Don’t waste IT … Recycle IT!
Recycle Technology in partnership with Leigh Sports Village is running a competition for Schools to recycle computer, IT and electrical equipment.
The competition runs from Monday 25/5/15 – Friday 12/6/15.
The winning School wins:
Private Box for 10 people, including a 2 course meal, at the Leigh Centurions vs Sheffield Eagles RLFC game on Sunday 21st June 2015 at Leigh Sports Village.
As a thank you for taking part, all other participating Schools will receive a donation to school funds or a charity of their choice.
You can read more about and sign up for the competition on this page.
How do I take part?
To sign up for the Schools Recycling Competition simply complete this form and we will be in touch with further details.
- Recycling can help provide a safe and healthy school environment
- Recycling protects the environment by disposing of potentially damaging waste in a considerate way
- Recycling reduces the amount of waste going into landfill.
Who is Recycle Technology Ltd?
Recycle Technology Ltd (RTL) collects and recycles waste computer, IT and electrical equipment. Our zero % waste policy means no IT equipment goes to landfill. RTL, based in Warrington, is Environment Agency registered and fully licensed to dispose of electronic waste.
You can check our accreditations at recycle-technology.co.uk/about/
Don’t waste IT … Recycle IT! Schools Recycling Competition
How it works
- Each item collected for recycling is allocated a number of points.
- Those with the most points win.
- There will be 1 winner.
- The winning School will receive a Private Box for 10 people, including a 2 course meal, at the Leigh Centurions vs Sheffield Eagles RLFC game on Sunday 21st June 2015 at Leigh Sports Village.
It’s as simple as that!
What can you collect and how many points is each item worth?
|Networking equipment e.g. router||3|
Broken Up items
How do I take part?
Simply register your School’s details using the form above.
Terms and conditions
- You should submit a list of all items collected to RTL by email to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 12th June 2015.
- RTL will contact you to arrange collection of all items.
- Collection will be by Friday 19th June 2015.
- RTL will verify your list on collection of the items.
- RTL will notify the winner on Friday 12th June 2015.
- Items must be owned by the individual who donates them.
- ‘Complete’ items are classified as in one piece and not broken apart.
- ‘Complete’ items can be in any condition (working or not).
- RTL will erase all data as necessary in line with industry standards.
- Transport to/from the event is not included.
Further Information and Contact Details
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Brown, MD, Recycle Technology Ltd: